This event takes place in the past.
Undocumented Student Week of Action: "Status Pending" Film Screening
- Screenings will be held at 12:30-1:30 p.m. and 6-7:30 p.m.
- This event will be held in the Foothill College Smithwick Theater, in collaboration with the Foothill Family Engagement institute
- Join us for a screening of this short documentary, followed by a panel discussion with filmmaker Priscilla Gonzalez.
- "Status Pending" portrays an informal support group for first-generation, Mexican-American immigration law practitioners as they contend with constant attacks on immigrants and immigration law. Through their perspective, the viewer sees how changes in the law directly affect their clients and families.
Oct. 17-20, 2022, is Undocumented Student Week of Action. Community colleges throughout California will be hosting local events in support of undocumented students and their families. Here are some events planned at De Anza.
- Sign up for reminders and updates about these events
- For questions about these events, contact Shaila Ramos at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information and resources, visit the HEFAS homepage and the Undocumented Student Resource webpage