Employee Q&A – Fall 2021
President Holmes and other members of the college senior staff held a special Conversation and Q&A session with employees on Monday, Oct. 18, to present information and answer questions about COVID-19 Preparedness and Return-to-Campus Planning. On this webpage you'll find the agenda and presentations, and a list of questions and answers that were covered during the meeting.
- Welcome and Overview: Lloyd Holmes, President
- Safety Measures and Campus Improvements: Jennifer Mahato, Director, College Operations
- Overview of Website Information: Brandon Bailey, Writer/Editor, Office of Communications
- Return-to-Campus Planning: deanza.edu/return-to-campus
- Guide to Fall Quarter: deanza.edu/online-fall
- Repository of Student Messages: deanza.edu/students/messages
- Student COVID-19 Information and Requirements: deanza.edu/return-to-campus/fall-2021
- Employee COVID-19 Information and Requirements: deanza.edu/return-to-campus/employees
- Contact Tracing Process: Rosafel Nogra, Director, Student Health Services, with Michele Lebleu-Burns, Dean, Student Development
- Here is a list of questions raised and addressed during the session.
- NEW Updated answers from the district Human Resources and Facilities and Operations were posted on Nov. 9, 2021.