This course covers the fundamentals of differential calculus.
|21185||MATH 1A||20D||M·W····||01:30 PM-03:45 PM||Doli Bambhania||L22|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-09-26 to 2022-12-16.
Limitation(s) on Enrollment: Not open to students with credit in the Honors Program related course
General Course Statement(s): See general education pages for the requirements this course meets
MATH-1A-20D: This course is part of a Learning Community and requires concurrent enrollment in CIS 22A.02D (CRN 21713). For more information, please contact Anu Khanna at KhannaAnu@fhda.edu Fully ON-CAMPUS. This class meets on-campus each week on scheduled days and times as noted in the class listing. This class requires face masks for attendance on campus throughout the quarter.
- 5 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 5
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
Requisite and Advisory
- MATH 32, MATH 32H, MATH 43 or MATH 43H with a grade of C or better, or appropriate score on Calculus Placement Test within the past calendar year
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and ESL 273
Limitations on Enrollment and Entrance Skills
- Limitation(s) on Enrollment
- Not open to students with credit in the Honors Program related course.