History of the United States from 1800 to 1900
This course examines U.S. civilization from 1800 to 1900 and includes a survey of United States history (political, economic, intellectual, cultural, and social developments).
|26703||HIST 17B||01||MTWR···||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Mylinh Pham||L72|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-09-26 to 2022-12-16.
HIST-017B-01-: Fully ON-CAMPUS. This class meets on-campus each week on scheduled days and times as noted in the class listing.
- 4 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 4
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
General Course Statement
- General Statement
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
Requisite and Advisory
- EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
Limitations on Enrollment and Entrance Skills
- Limitations on Enrollment
- Not open to students with credit in the Honors Program related course.