History of the United States from 1900 to the Present - HONORS
This course examines American civilization from 1900 to the present and includes a survey of United States history (political, economic, intellectual, cultural, and social developments). Because this is an honors program course, students will be expected to complete extra assignments, or an additional longer assignment, to gain deeper insight into American history between 1900 and the present.
|27377||HIST 17CH||03Y||···R···||10:30 AM-12:20 PM||George Edgar||L26|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-09-26 to 2022-12-16.
- 4 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 4
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
General Course Statement
- General Statement
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
Requisite and Advisory
- EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
Limitations on Enrollment and Entrance Skills
- Limitations on Enrollment
- Not open to students with credit in the non-Honors related course.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.