The Career Services Counselors provide comprehensive academic and career counseling services to support students who are majoring in career training programs.
Our counselor can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan and applying for transfer
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- And more!
Additional specialized services are available for all students. These include assistance with
- Exploring career options
- Developing job-interview skills
- Learning to write resumes and cover letters
- Internship and job search guidance and planning
Want To Meet With a Counselor?
While we're operating under restrictions related to COVID-19 for the 2022 spring quarter, you can use this online scheduler to arrange an online meeting with a Career Services counselor.
Business, Computer Science and Applied Technologies students:
- Select Helen Pang as your counselor, or if she is not available, select Trisha Tran.
Students in other divisions:
- Select Trisha Tran as your counselor, or if she is not available, select Helen Pang.
When you schedule an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions and a link to join a Zoom online meeting, using your computer or phone, at the time of your appointment.