Library Closed for Winter Break
No staff members are available between Dec. 20- Jan. 2. The Library will reopen on Monday, Jan. 31.
Winter 2022: Important Information
Library Policies for In-person Visits
- Provide proof of vaccination (physical card or digital copy) – This is separate from the upload to Pyramed. Vaccination card will be checked at the door.
- Wear a mask at all times
- Maintain physical distance
- Leave furniture alone – Do not move or rearrange furniture, even if you plan to put it back
- Zoom elsewhere – If you need to Zoom for a class, use one of the designated Zoom Spaces in the Campus Center, Advanced Technology Center or Media & Learning Center
Request course materials online, starting Dec. 31
Pick-Up Dates and Times
- Jan. 3–27: Monday–Thursday, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Jan. 31–March 23: Monday–Wednesday, 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
No appointment necessary
Library/Computer Lab Hours
Starting Jan. 31
- Monday–Wednesday: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Thursday–Sunday: closed
Additional Computer Lab hours:
- Thursday: 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Located in LC 113
- Enter from exterior of the library
Our collection of online resources, including databases, ebooks and streaming video are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Student Software Support
Online software support is available for:
- Microsoft Office/Office 365
- Getting your official De Anza College email account (email@example.com)
Account and Reference Help
Use the "Need help? Chat with us" tab at the top right of your screen to live chat or leave a message.
A librarian is available to assist you with reference questions Monday–Thursday from 9 a.m.–3 p.m. and 5–7 p.m.
A circulation supervisor is available to answer library account questions. Please use chat to leave a message
Search the Library Catalog
Watch more video segments and the complete campus video tour on the Video Tour webpage.
Research & Services:
- Article and Video Databases
- My Library Account
- eBook Collection
- Search Journals by Title
- How to Cite Sources
- Recently Added Books and Videos
The Enemy of the People Author: Jim Acosta
Notes from a Young Black Chef Author: Kwame Onwuachi
On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous Author: Ocean Vuong
With the Fire on High Author: Elizabeth Acevedo