Rent a Bicycle for Free
Recognizing the need for a sustainable means of transportation, DASG has launched a bike rental program to better serve the student body. The program will be expanding in the future with the addition of e-bikes to the fleet.
- 1 Bicycle
- 1 Helmet
- 1 Bike Lock
- 1 Keycard for the Bike Corral
- 2 Bike Repair Stations on Campus at:
- Kirsch Center
- Parking Lot A (by the Bike Cage)
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be a DASG Card Holder
- Have paid all fees or be on an installment plan through the Cashier's Office.
Note: Last day to enroll in an installment plan is the second Friday of each new quarter.
- Enrolled in at least 6 units (at least 3 units during summer quarter)
Bike Program Form
Download and submit form to the Office of College Life
(it is best to use email at this time)
Bicycling at De Anza
- Download some basic information about bicycling at De Anza.
- See where to park your bike on campus (with map of bike rack locations)
If you have any resources you would like us to feature please email us.