We’re Here to Help You Achieve Your Educational Goals!
If you're thinking about attending De Anza, our Office of Outreach can provide information and answers to your questions.
and Promise Students
Some other programs and learning communities have designated counselors for their students. You can find a directory of all De Anza counseling offices on the Our Counselors webpage.
or Returning Students
If you've completed two or more quarters, and you're not in a program with its own counselors, the General Counseling and Advising Center can assist you with planning and achieving your academic, career, transfer and personal goals.
Note for Returning Students
- Monday–Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Note: Appointments and drop-in sessions will remain virtual for Spring Quarter 2022
Registration and Student Services (RSS) Building
Second Floor, Room 201
View on map
- Monday, May 30th, 2022: Memorial Day
- Monday, June 20th, 2022: Juneteenth
- Phone: 408-864-5400
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the Online Advising service for general academic questions