Spring 2022 Information
Please read carefully before continuing:
- You must work for a minimum of three hours per day.
- Your shift time must be the same for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday!
- When the quarter ends, you must re-apply to De Anza Dining Services. This includes current student workers.
Steps to becoming an employee:
- Fill out a student employment application form. Either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring the printed form into the dining services office located on the north side of the Hinson Campus Center.
- If you are accepted, come into the dining services office and talk to Patrick Gannon, mentioning a letter of employment.
- If you have a Social Security Number (SSN), skip to step 5.
- Bring the letter to the International Student Programs office (ISP) or send them an email with the letter attached. They will provide you a packet to send to the Social Security Office.
- Once you have your SSN, inform dining services and we will contact financial aid.
- Either financial aid or dining services will send you the "Student Employment Packet". Please fill it out and return it.
- Wait to be added to the system.