College Planning Committee
In 2011 the College Council approved the formation of a College Planning Committee (CPC). The purpose of the committee is to systematically review all aspects of the planning cycle under the direction of the College Council.
Responsibilities of the Committee
- Serve as Accreditation Steering Committee when appropriate in the planning cycle
- Assess institutional goals via an annual report
- Review and propose revisions to the vision, mission and value statements and Educational Master Plan
- Evaluate the seven-year planning cycle within the context of the Educational Master Plan review
- Evaluate governance and decision-making structures and processes
- Update and maintain the Governance Handbook
The committee oversees the college accreditation process, including the writing of the Midterm Report, the Institutional Self-Evaluation, the Quality Focus Essay (QFE) and an annual progress report on the QFE. More information is available in the Accreditation section of this website.
Each fall the College Planning Committee reviews and assesses the Institutional Metrics within the Educational Master Plan Update and shares the update with College Council.
Each shared governance group is asked to annually reflect on their processes through three targeted questions each spring. The results of the reflections are published in the annual Educational Master Plan Update and inform the college's planning processes.
Student Equity and Achievement Program
- Visit the SEA program webpage.