You can schedule a phone or Zoom video meeting with one of our counselors by using our online scheduling system.
- NCC (National Certified Counselor) – The National Board for Certified Counselors
- M.S., Counseling with Specialization in College and Career – San Francisco State University
- B.S., Recreation, Parks and Tourism Administration – San Francisco State University
- M.A., Counseling and Guidance – San José State University
- B.A., Social Welfare – University of California, Berkeley
- A.A.-Transfer, Communication Studies – West Valley College
- A.A.-Transfer, Sociology – West Valley College
Click one of the yellow boxes to get started.
The IMPACT AAPI counselors provide comprehensive services to support eligible students in their educational, career and personal development.
Our counselors can assist you with
- Choosing classes to reach your academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan
- Finding resources on campus, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- Exploring career options
- And more!
Specialized services include
- Dedicated counselor until transfer or graduation
- Career life planning course
- Student success workshops
- Scholarship support and information
- Culturally relevant student services
- Eligible for LART 250 and EWRT 1A
- Committed to completing Impact AAPI year-long courses
- Interested in attending cultural and educational program events
The program seeks to close the gaps in academic achievement and transfer rates among Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) students at De Anza by focusing on Asian Pacific Islander communities that are historically underrepresented in higher education.