Bundle Up With EPS!
Learn new ways to succeed in your English classes, with
- Dedicated counselors
- In-class tutoring
- Friendly instructors
Bundle Up With English Performance Success (EPS) is a one-quarter program for students who would like extra support in EWRT 1A + LART 250 and CLP 5 (Career Life Planning).
By taking these classes together, you'll also have an opportunity to meet new friends who are enrolled in the same bundle of courses with you.
What Is EPS?
EPS stands for English Performance Success! Your EPS counselor can assist you with choosing an academic goal, creating an educational plan, exploring possible careers and choosing the courses you need to reach your goals.
It's easy to join the Bundle Up program!
First, check your English placement:
- Log in to MyPortal and open the Apps section, then click on the Student Registration tile, look under My Records and select View My Placement Results
- You are eligible for this program if you have been placed in EWRT 1A + LART 250 or if you have been placed in EWRT 1A and want extra support.
Next, register for fall classes. Be sure to select these class sections listed below.
- CLP 5: Section 21D, CRN 26658 (Instructor Christian Rodriguez) – meets on campus every Tuesday from 9:30-10:20 a.m.
- EWRT 1A: Section 2QD, CRN 27297 (Instructor Vivian Bejarin) – meets on campus every Tuesday from 10:30 a.m.-12:20 p.m.
- LART 250: Section 2QD, CRN 27298 (Instructor Vivian Bejarin) – taught online