How to Make an Appointment

We have a new scheduling system in place, which means we are no longer accepting intake forms via email.

In order to receive the intake forms please email

  • Be sure to include your name, your eight-digit CWID (also known as Campuswide ID or your student ID number), your availability for the quarter you're requesting services in, and a short statement that you're requesting our services. 
  • Suzanna, the administrative assistant, will confirm your registration and will post the forms in the Health Services online portal, where you can find them when you log in.

Here's how to complete the intake forms once released by the department: Log in to MyPortal and open the Apps section, then click on the tile for PyraMED Health Services. Once the Health Services site opens on your screen, click on the "My Forms" tab and select the forms to complete and submit online.

Once completed we ask that you give our department up to three business days to assign and book your appointment.

For more resources, see our list of other mental health programs and these guides from

The Mental Health and Wellness Center is NOT a 24-hour program. For life threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.

Canceling and Rescheduling

  • Cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, during department hours.
  • If you've already met with your counselor, you may reschedule with them via email or you may email our department at – be sure to provide detailed appointment information and CC your clinician if possible.
  • Attendance is important to us. THREE No-shows or late cancellations may lead us to no longer provide services to you; we can refer you elsewhere if desired.

Session Limits

RSS exteriorMost clients seek short-term services with our therapists. However, we are excited to announce that students will now have a limit of ten sessions per academic year, regardless of reason for seeking services.

Our academic year is the fall quarter through the summer session, and will refresh the following fall quarter.

Students must be registered at De Anza College and stay registered while receiving our services. It is OK to be registered at both colleges, but you cannot receive services from the Mental Health and Wellness Center if you are only registered at Foothill College. 

Back to Top