We're Here For You
Mental Health Awareness Week 2022
Mental Health Awareness Week is May 9-13. Join us for special events every day of this week! Visit the Mental Health Awareness Week webpage for more information and registration links.
This spring, you are welcome to stop by in person, join an online support group, or drop in for an online session with a Psychological Services counselor. We're also taking appointments for one-on-one sessions, held online. Scroll down or click to learn how you can
- Stop by to see us in person
- Join an online support group or drop in for an online session with a Psychological Services counselor- no appointment necessary
- Make an appointment for individual counseling
A staff representative from Psychological Services will be available in the Campus Center every Tuesday from noon to 5 p.m. Students are welcome to stop by and learn about our services or make an appointment for counseling. We'll be in the Don Bautista Room (Room 256) on the upper level of the Campus Center.
Visit our Groups and Workshops webpage for a schedule of upcoming activities, including an AAPI Process Group, Creative Expression Group, LGBTQ+ Group, Ukraine Support Group, Zentangle Wellness Workshop and additional topics, as well as online Drop-In sessions with a Psychological Services counselor.
Note: You must sign up in advance to participate in some of these groups. See the Groups and Workshops webpage for schedules and details.
We have a new scheduling system in place, which means we are no longer accepting intake forms via email. In order to receive the intake forms please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include your name, CWID (8-digit Campuswide ID number), your availability for the winter quarter, and a short statement that you're requesting our services.
- Suzanna, the administrative assistant, will confirm your registration and will post the forms in the Health Services online portal, where you can find them when you log in.
Here's how to complete the intake forms: Log in to MyPortal and open the Apps section, then click on the tile for PyraMED Health Services. Once the Health Services site opens on your screen, click on the "My Forms" tab and select the forms to complete and submit online.
Once completed we ask that you give our department up to three business days to assign and book your appointment.
For more resources, see our list of other mental health programs and these guides from
De Anza Psychological Services is NOT a 24-hour program. For life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.
More About Our Services
For immediate crisis intervention, please call:
- Suicide and Crisis Service of Santa Clara County
1.855.278.4204 (Toll Free)
- National Suicide Prevention & Hotline for Veterans
1.800.273.TALK (8255) (Toll Free)
- Crisis Text Line
Text: "COURAGE" To: 741-741
For life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1