How to Contact Us
You can contact us by phone or email:
We are not a 24-hour program. For life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays: 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- RSS 258 – upstairs from the Bookstore in the Registration & Student Services Building
Do you want to meet with a counselor for personal psychological services?
Do you need immediate personal psychological support?
Contact Information for BAPIC
The information below is only for doctoral-level students who are participating in: Bay Area Practicum Information Collaborative (BAPIC). We are only accepting applications from students enrolled in an APA-approved doctoral (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) program.
If you have questions about our training program, site, or application materials, please contact both staff members below:
- Director of Psychological Services - William Firmender, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post-Doctoral Psychologist – Kimberly Lee, Psy.D., email@example.com
Practicum Trainee Information
- Services Provided: individual therapy, group therapy, community outreach, psychoeducation
- Eligibility: P3, P4 or students with at least one year of prior clinical experience in an APA-approved doctoral (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) program
- Time Commitment: 20 hours per week, hours allotted to each activity varies based on trainee’s university’s training requirements and trainee interests
How To Apply
Qualified applicants may apply by sending the materials below in PDF format to Dr. Firmender at firstname.lastname@example.org and Dr. Lee at email@example.com
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation in PDF format