Veteran Affairs Enrollment Certification
For the following chapters:
- Montgomery GI Bill®- Active Duty - Chapter 30
- Veteran Readiness & Employment VR&E - Chapter 31
- Post 9/11 GI Bill® - Chapter 33
- Survivor & Dependent Educational Assistance - Chapter 35
- Montgomery GI Bill® Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program - Chapter 1606
Students who are planning to use Veteran Educational Benefits must submit the Request for Enrollment Certification form each term. Do not submit this form until you have an education plan and have already registered for classes. Have already met with the Veteran Counselor and Contacted a De Anza Veteran Certifying Official for the certification intake process, if you have not submitted the mandatory documents such as a DD-214, or a Department of Veteran Affairs Certificate of Eligibility Letter.
Important: To receive 100% housing allowance for Post-9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33) and Veteran Readiness Employment VR&E (Chapter 31), students must:
- Enroll in approved courses that are at least 12 weeks in duration
- Register in a minimum of 12 units per quarter
- Register for at least one in person class or hybrid course held on campus.
CalVet Fee Waiver for Veteran Dependents
- Please submit your CalVet College Fee Waiver Confirmation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org