students holding letters that spell De Anza

All the forms you need

Click on the links below to download each form for printing. Many forms are designated for a specific academic year, so always check that you are using the right form for your needs.


Other Forms

Special Circumstances

Use the form at for special circumstances such as:

  • Change in employment status, income, or assets
  • Change in housing status (e.g., homelessness)
  • Tuition expenses at an elementary or secondary school
  • Medical, dental, or nursing home expenses not covered by insurance
  • Child or dependent care expenses
  • Severe disability of the student or other member of the student’s household
  • Other changes or adjustments that impact the student’s costs or ability to pay for college.

Verification - Independent Students

Verification - Other Documents

Back to Top