Tips and Tools for Financial Wellness
Use these worksheet tools to learn the basics of money management – such as budgeting, financial planning and seeking loan support. It's important to learn the basics before you encounter a bigger financial decision in your future.
- Savings Goals worksheet – Create a plan to save for your financial goals
- Monthly Budget worksheet – Create a monthly budget that includes your income, savings goals and different types of expenses
- Needs Versus Wants – Learn to identify the difference between needs and wants, and how to find substitutes for expensive wants
- 40 Money Management Tips – Learn how to take control of your money
- 40 Consejos Para Administrar el Dinero – Aprende como adminsater tu dinero (en Español)
Student Loan Support
FREE Services From ECMC Solutions
- Call 844-782-2333 or
- Visit ecmcsolutions.org
De Anza College has hired ECMC Solutions to provide free Federal Student Loan counseling services for our students. Call one of their counselors today for assistance with a plan to restart your Federal Student Loan repayment, or visit the ECMC Solutions website for
- Counseling by Appointment: Choose a day and time for one-on-one counseling
- Repayment Webinars: Topics include "Repayment Ready," "Anatomy of a Loan," "Intelligent Borrowing," "Public Service Loan Forgiveness" and more
- Live Chat: A great option when you need a quick answer
Choose the Right Student Loan Repayment Plan
- Make sure you can access your student loan servicer's portal. You may need to reset your password.
- Review your account balance and estimated payment amount to decide if you need to change plans.
- Learn about the different replayment plans: You may have options that can lower your repayment.
- Call ECMC Solutions if you need help deciding which plan is right for you.
- Log in to your servicer account or studentaid.gov to select your new plan.