Military Service Credit

Students may request college credit for military service by submitting a copy of their DD-214 form. Nine units of credit will be awarded for students who have at least one year of active duty. The units will include three units of Area E: physical education, four units of Area E: personal development, and two units of elective credit.

Military Transcripts 

Credits can be granted as transferable elective credit upon request by contacting a school certifying official. Names and contact information are available on the website at

Back to Top