Transcripts From Outside the U.S.

If you attended a high school, college or university outside the United States, you may send your transcript to De Anza if you have completed Advanced Placement (AP) courses that are eligible for U.S. credit.

  • “A” level,  “O” level or IGCSE courses will not be evaluated for credit.
  • If you have a degree from a foreign college or university, please consult with an ISP academic counselor during orientation. Do not send your transcript to the Admissions and Records Office.

Visit the Evaluations Unit webpage for more information about college courses taken outside the United States.

Back to Top