If You Have Credit From A U.S. School

If you attended a high school, college or university in the United States and would like to know if your credit can be transferred to De Anza, please submit your final transcript to the Evaluations Unit of our Admission and Records Office. (Note: This is a separate unit outside the ISP Office.)

You can send the transcript to

De Anza College
Admission and Records – Evaluations
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014

Or you can ask the other school to send an electronic copy of your transcript to  evaluationsda@deanza.edu 

For more information, please visit the Evaluations Unit website

Back to Top